- "Team Member" (T)
- "Product Owner" (P)
- "Scrum Master" (S)
- If you think that the activity is not needed in Agile, label it: "Waste" (W)
Here are some things you should look out for in the results:
- "Every responsibility goes to the PO / SM": you have a vested Project Manager and are probably missing serious collaboration benefits.
- Process relevant topics solely within the SM domain: your Continous Improvement project may be impedited.
- The team can quote the PMBOK by heart and can't find a single activity that is "Waste": there are probably severe organizational impediments towards agility in the organization
- Planning related topics (scope, budget, objectives, timelines) aren't even on the agenda: Dig deeper to find out how the team conducts planning in the agile implementation!
- There is an excessive focus on non-value adding activity such as listing myriads of different reports, and these are all assigned to the Scrum Master: Maybe the team's level of self-organization should be increased?