SAFe has a Hardening sprint
SAFe is "Agile flavor" for traditional managers
- Setting: Teams do not work like in a traditional setting. The work of teams and managers no longer corresponds to traditional management.
- Responsibility: Teams are self-managed and autonomous. The responsibility of teams and managers shifts.
- Structure: Teams belong to the ART and work for the ART. They no longer belong to a line and work for projects. Gone are the days of capacity management, reporting and controlling.
- Leadership: SAFe emphasizes Servant leadership and proposes a leadership model that is incompatible with Command and Control.
- Mindset: SAFe acknowledges the Lean-Agile principles, which require everyone to rethink how they work.